"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Breaking news: Scott Proctor doesn't like Britney Spears

I got back from the Stadium tonight, and I am happy to report that Scott Proctor does not like Britney Spears.

They have this thing on the Diamondvision that names an artist and three of their songs. The screen then shows a few of the players saying which song they would like to hear. Well, when it was Proctor's turn, he refused to answer.

That's my boy.

By the way, I was unable to get an umbrella tonight. I apparently don't look like a 21-year-old.

Oh yeah, the Yankees won 7-2. Mike Mussina pitched great (I know, great analysis) and Alex Rodriguez hit his 25th home run of the year (489th of his career). This is now their eighth win in a row, 11th in their last 13 and are now one game above .500.

Boston and Detroit both lost, so the Yankees are 8.5 behind Boston in the East and 4.5 back of Detroit in the Wild Card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment