"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Edwar Ramirez

It seems like everyone's coming up with nicknames for Edwar Ramirez.

Mantlemurcer at My Pinstripes is calling him "K-Ram."

Steve at Was Watching is calling him "El Cambio."

Well, Andrew at Scott Proctor's Arm will be calling him "Edwar Scissorhands." I don't care that it's both stupid and not funny.

In his first Major League appearance tonight, he struck out the side on 14 pitches.

AP Photo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Edwar Scissorhands better than those other two.

However, at True Yankee, I'll be calling him the anti-Farns.

Drew Sarver said...

u da man

Rob J said...

I'm just going to call him "Please Joe, put me in" because you know Torre will never trust him in a big spot.

Naty said...

In El Cercado, Edwar's hometown, he is called "La Haguja"..."The Needle"

Anonymous said...

How does Edwar throw that nasty changeup?

dr. mint said...

why doesn't torre use ramirez? he can't possibly be as bad as farnsworth. bruney should also be ahead of farnsworth. actuall, my grandmother is better than farnsworth!

Post a Comment