"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am good luck

So I was browsing the blogs on my Yankees blogroll today, and I noticed a change on IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT... IS... caught. Instead of posting the Yankees' lifetime record like they had been, they now have up their record since the blog started.

Me, being extremely curious, decided to figure out how the Yankees have been doing since I started the blog on May 26. That afternoon, the Yankees lost 3-1 to the Los Angeles Angels.

Since May 26, the Yankees are 27-20. They are now 48-45. In 47 completed games in Scott Proctor's Arm history, they are seven games over .500, as opposed to three games over .500 in 93 completed games overall.

If I started the blog at the beginning of the season, we'd be ahead of the Red Sox by now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment