"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Your author as a Simpsons character

In response to the release of "The Simpsons Movie," Burger King has allowed for people to make themselves into a Simpsons character.

Me, being curious, decided to try it out. The result is above. I don't think it looks anything like me, but I digress.

Thanks to Mr. Abraham for originally posting the link.

Incidentally, I saw the midnight showing of the movie Thursday night/Friday morning. This was after spending all night at a Hudson Valley Renegades game and having to wake up at 7:15 the next morning for work.

I came away somewhat disappointed, despite all of the good reviews. Most of the jokes were shown in the numerous trailers, and those weren't even that funny to begin with.

The show has been going downhill for a while now and the entire movie seemed like a longer episode. Maybe if I see it again somewhere down the line I'll warm up to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment