"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A-Rod's "stuff" not in Canseco book

Don Yeager was supposed to collaborate on Jose Canseco's new book. Instead, he passed and spoke to the New York Daily News about the book.

"I'm passing," Yaeger told the Daily News. "I had a chance to review the Jose Canseco (material) that he provided me. I don't think there's a book there. I don't know what they're going to do. I don't think he's got what he claims to have, certainly doesn't have what he claims to have on A-Rod.

"There's no meat on the bones."

This is good to hear. The last thing Rodriguez needs is another off-the-field distraction.

Canseco said that the Mitchell Report was incomplete and that Rodriguez is not who he appears to be. If Canseco really had "stuff" on Rodriguez, it would have appeared in his first book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment