"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Murcer to undergo brain biopsy

Bobby Murcer is set to undergo a brain biopsy on Monday after an MRI result concerned his doctors.

From Bill Madden via RAB:

"Please pray that it will be determined to be necrosis (scar tissue from the radiation), and not another cancerous tumor,” Kay [Murcer] wrote in her e-mail. “It’s one of the two.”
...

“I’ve gotta go back to Houston on Monday for more tests, which means I’m going to have to miss the first two spring training games,” Murcer said. “I still hope to be in Tampa in time for the third game (on March 7) and I’m still planning on doing my full schedule of games for the regular season.”
My thoughts are with the Murcer family during this tough time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment