"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Late start (for me)

Yes, I said things would be back to normal today.

They kind of are, as I'm actually around while the game is on, but I slept late and didn't have a chance to post a game preview. Forgive me.

The Yankees are currently leading 1-0 heading to the bottom of the second. Alex Rodriguez has an RBI double, his second double of the season and his fourth RBI of the season.

Regarding last night, it's a good thing I wasn't around to watch it. Joe Girardi is sick (and is missing the game today as well), Ian Kennedy was miserable and LaTroy Hawkins didn't do anything to silence those Opening Day boos.

Jonathan Albaladejo, who pitched a scoreless 2 2-3 innings yesterday, was optioned out as Andy Pettitte was activated.

I'll be around all afternoon should something happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment