"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, July 28, 2008

Posada's having surgery

Jorge Posada has elected to have shoulder surgery, thus ending his 2008 season.

From Mark Feinsand:

“I think this is also what he wants to do. He said, ‘I agree 100 percent. Let’s get it going,’” Cashman said. “He was willing to do what we wanted when there was a need. He was delaying the surgery for that need, but now that we have a hitter, I think this was predictable.”

Posada will need a minimum of six months to rehab from the surgery, so he may not even be ready for the start of spring training.
I'm glad I won't have to see his face until March.

2 comments:

Andrew Vazzano said...

hahaha

You hate him so.

Anonymous said...

Don't be a jerk Fletcher.

Post a Comment