"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Off to Yankee Stadium

I will be heading to my final game at Yankee Stadium in about an hour or so. I have mixed feelings about the new stadium, so I'm not sure how I'll feel tonight. The team's performance this season has certainly made me more apathetic regarding the whole situation. That said, it'll definitely be strange walking out of there for the last time tonight.

I guess later on in my life, it'll be fun to look back and say I saw games in the original building.

Tonight, when I'm standing on long lines for concessions or the bathroom, I'll be looking ahead to next season (assuming I can muster up enough money to attend games in the new place). I'll just hope my tickets aren't for section 239.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great game last night, Abreu was awesome...Where were your seats?

Andrew Fletcher said...

My seats were section 2 in the tier reserved. I love that section...it's right behind the plate.

Post a Comment