"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, December 15, 2008

Breaking news: Phil Hughes likes Christian rock

Phil Hughes is back and blogging. Here's a snippet from his latest post:

Also, what would one of my posts be without a music mention? If you've never heard of the band Skillet you should really have a listen. They're an awesome Christian group. If that's not your thing then you should check em out anyways. They play some great hard rock tunes. The song "Savior" is a good one.
Oh yeah, he also said he started working out at Athletes' Performance last week.

"Staying healthy is my number one priority and I feel like if I can do that then I will have a successful season," Hughes said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment