"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Friday, December 12, 2008

Scott Proctor's Arm on Twitter

I've officially joined Twitter today. Basically, it's a whole Web site of Facebook statuses: small updates telling people what you're doing (if you're not on Facebook or don't know what it is, ignore the part about Facebook statuses). I've also linked it to my RSS feed so it'll update my Twitter account when I make a new post.

So follow me and I'll follow you! My name is proctorsarm.

We've gotten a lot of new readers over the last couple of days, so I'd like to remind you of some other things I've been doing. Scott Proctor's Arm has a Facebook page, is on the Blog Network (please join if you have a Facebook!) and has a BallHype account, among other things. I'm also a member of the relatively new Sports Blog Net.

You can subscribe to my RSS Feed, and I highly recommend using Google Reader. That's where I catch up on all of my favorite blogs and news outlets. I'm currently subscribed to 125 feeds. You can also subscribe via e-mail. The option to enter your e-mail address is on the sidebar on the right-hand side of the page.

As always, my email address is scottproctorsarm@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment