"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Opposite day

Today is one of those weird days - you know, something that only happens nine times a century (thanks, Vazzano).

Derek Jeter will suit up and play against the Yankees this afternoon. How bizarre.

At least he's not playing for the hated Red Sox, and at least he's not a traitor. Jeter is taking on the noble cause of representing this great country in the not-so-great World Baseball Classic.

Today should be an interesting day to say the least. I'll be back later with the lineups. First pitch it slated for 1:15 p.m. and the game will be broadcast on YES and MLB Network.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Jersey does look pretty good. I don't know if I'd rather get the Jeter shirt or a fitted hat. I don't wear hats much, but I don't wear tshirts too much either.

Post a Comment