"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Michael Kay answered my question on Twitter!

A few days ago, @YesNetwork on Twitter asked us to pose questions for Michael Kay.  Being the opportunist that I am, I decided to ask one…and he answered!  He poked fun at my username, @ProctorsArm and Joe Torre (without mentioning his name).

From: ProctorsArm (Twitter)
Do you think the Yankees should move Robinson Cano up higher in the lineup?
MK: Eventually I see him as a No. 3 hitter, but on this team I recognize that lower in the lineup is better. I see your name is Proctorsarm. You must be exhausted from overuse. But I'm not blaming any specific person for that.

Hilarious!

Thanks to @EddieBaseball for pointing this out to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment