"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Friday, May 29, 2009

Connect with Scott Proctor’s Arm

I haven’t done a post like this in a while and the idea always creeps back into my head whenever I see Peter Abraham do posts like these.

Anywho, as some of you know, there are many ways to connect with me, Andrew Fletcher, and this blog.

First, you can e-mail me at ScottProctorsArm@gmail.com.  I didn’t make it clickable because I don’t want spam!

My RSS feed can be used to subscribe to various RSS readers, such as my favorite, Google Reader.  The posts are delivered to you instead of you finding the posts yourself.  It’s very convenient, especially if you read many sites during the day.

The blog is also on Facebook in two different places.  You can become a fan and you can join the blog network.

My favorite site of late has been Twitter.  My account is @ProctorsArm, so if you have a Twitter, please follow me!  I’m extremely active during most of the games, as evidenced by my 4,200+ tweets.  I have connected with some great Yankees fans over there and I’m always looking for more to converse with!

I am also an administrator of a Yankees message board called “The Yankee Zone.”  This group of die-hard Yankees fans has been posting together for years and we’re as close as people who have never met each other in real life can be, but we are always looking for more additions to our family!

Of course, you can leave comments on any post.  I love receiving comments.

Thank you very much for continuing to support Scott Proctor’s Arm!

1 comments:

GM-Carson said...

More Hardball wants to know who has the best starting outfield in MLB. Yankees, BoSox, Brewers, Phils, or Dodgers.

Link- http://morehardball.blogspot.com/2009/05/best-outfield-in-mlb.html

A link would be greatly appreciated.

Post a Comment