"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Blogosphere is not polluted

If you've noticed, I have reorganized the links on the right. They are now divided into three groups: Yankees Sites and Blogs, General Baseball Links, and Other Blogs.

161st & River, My Pinstripes, and the Best Damn Sports Blog are all written by guys I post with at The Yankee Zone, and I highly recommend them all.

NoMaas is a funny Yankee blog. They do great Photoshops.

The LoHud Yankees Blog by The Journal News beat writer Peter Abraham, Was Watching and YanksBlog are all very informative.

All of the links under "General Baseball Links" are extremely useful. I use The Baseball Cube and Minor League Baseball when I want to check up on past and current minor league players, respectively. Cot's Baseball Contracts and Baseball Reference are great resources as well. Retrosheet allows you to look up old boxscores, which is very fascinating.

The 'Ropolitans is a Mets blog run by my friend Andrew from school. Ballhype gives readers a chance to "hype up" stories that they like from various blogs. This is SPA's specific link on Ballhype. If you like a story of mine, just click the up arrow.

Deadspin is the best sports blog out there. I religiously read it everyday.

If you want to link your site, just email me at drew788@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. I'll be happy to add your site. We don't discriminate at SPA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

lol... and yes, I just saw this. Technorati showed me it today as new and I didn't check the date. But, we appreciate it, anyway. :)

Post a Comment