"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, June 11, 2007

Was Watching

Steve over at Was Watching was kind enough to post the link to SPA on his blog the other day (and I didn't even ask!).

I really do appreciate gestures like this. I started this mom and pop operation here (without the mom, or the pop for that matter, but you get the point) a little over two weeks ago, and any kind of attention SPA can get is going to be good for business. It's also going to be good for everybody.

That being said, if anyone has other Yankee blogs (other teams/concepts accepted too), I would be more than happy to exchange links and put up your blog under "Links" on the right side. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment