"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy October

Today is October 1. Fall is in the air and that means one thing: Yankee playoff baseball.

This time of year always makes me extremely nervous, and this year is no different. I hate watching these games. Every pitch makes me terrified.

I am usually confident going into the playoffs, and that has come back to hurt me the last six years. It's strange to think that the last time the Yankees won the World Series, I was 12 years old.

This year, I'll try to be different. I'll try to keep a cooler head during these games. I was quick to give up on the season, and this team proved me wrong (thankfully).

Hopefully by the end of October, we will all be celebrating again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment