"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Some news and notes

The Yankees will begin the Division Series on Thursday at Jacobs Field, after Boston picked the eight-day Division Series 'B.' Chien-Ming Wang will start game one against C.C. Sabathia. (MLB.com)

Hideki Matsui had his right knee drained yesterday. He will be the designated hitter throughout the playoffs, with Johnny Damon playing left field. (MLB.com)

You can buy some sweet Wild Card gear on MLB Shop. Personally, I'd never buy anything involving winning the Wild Card, AL East or the American League. It's World Series or nothing when it comes to "winning" apparel.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I was ALMOST tempted to get a Wild Card shirt or something, just because the Yankees being in the playoffs irks my Red Sox fan friends. But I'm with you. It's World Series winning stuff or nothing.

Tommy Lee said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct"
nice wild card cap.
".I would appreciate if you can further elaborate this.Thank you.
baseball dvds.

Ryan Pena said...

Yeah.. Those Wild card gears really awesome.. Still I'm keeping that with me as a beautiful memory. You guys are always rocking...

Post a Comment