"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Guest blogging on the LoHud Yankees Blog

Last night, Peter Abraham of the LoHud Yankees Blog extended an invitation to established Yankees bloggers to guest blog on his very popular Yankees blog.

I quickly e-mailed him saying I was interested, and he later let me know that I was one of the chosen few. I don't know how many bloggers actually took advantage of the offer, but since the writers have to be from established blogs, all of the writing should be informative and thought-provoking.

I had no idea what I wanted to write about at first, but I eventually settled on a post recapping the Yankees' moves this off-season. I have been working on it on and off since then, and I'm excited to have the opportunity to post on his blog.

So be on the lookout in January! He said he'll e-mail us all a schedule as to when it's our turn to post. I'll let you all know when I have more concrete information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew. For whatever reason, I've kept up with your blog periodically. I don't know how I lost it in the shuffle, but you can believe it'll be in my top 10 from now on.

Thanks for stoppin in before, and I look forward to reading your post on Pete's site. Keep up the good stuff!

Chris Barrows said...

Congrats on the guest blogging opportunity, best of luck to you with that.

Post a Comment