"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kennedy fans nine Bisons

Ian Kennedy pitched six innings for Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre tonight, striking out nine Buffalo Bisons while giving up two earned runs and four hits.

From Chad Jennings:

“I felt like I was pitching instead of just working on things,” Kennedy said. “But at the same time, I was throwing my curveball for strikes... It felt really good tonight. I didn't feel like I babied any of them in there. And I have to give credit to Stew (Chris Stewart) because he made me throw it in counts where it couldn't hurt me."
Well, he's certainly pitched better than Phil Hughes has. Both pitchers still have much to prove.

1 comments:

Andrew Vazzano said...

Bison burger.

BUBBA BURGER.

Post a Comment