"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Banish this man from "Yankees Universe"

Read this Harvey Araton article, and tell me how you feel about Jeremy Flug.

For one thing, I'll never be caught dead wearing a Red Sox cap ever, let alone in Fenway Park cheering for them in the playoffs.

"The Red Sox grow on you," Flug said. If the Red Sox are a parasite, then yes, they do grow on you - and the host does not benefit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that column while I was eating breakfast this morning and nearly lost it. I love Harvey Araton but I predict he'll get a ton of nasty emails (or the Red Sox loving Yankee fan will). I know from experience after I wrote the article about divorcing the Yankees. People called me a traitor - and I was only trying to be funny! This guy is serious. Oh, he'll be hearing it.

Andrew Vazzano said...

Puke.

Anonymous said...

Let's go Phillies!

Post a Comment