"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome

Mark Teixeira is in the house.

Meanwhile, Teixeira spoke about PEDs in the Texas clubhouse (via Peter Abraham):

“When I was a rookie, I had a one-track mind and that was to learn the big leagues. I didn’t really see anything else going on and nobody really talked about any kind of steroids. It was definitely kept quiet. I had no idea that anybody was taking anything,” he said.

Teixeira is the son of a former Navy pilot and a schoolteacher. John and Margie Teixeira ran a tight ship, he said.

“I grew up in a family (where) there was zero tolerance. There were no drugs; there was no alcohol. That kind of stuff just didn’t fly,” Teixeira said.
Hopefully he's telling the truth.

AP Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment