"Now, what is this site about, how Joe Torre ruined pitchers' arms? Is that it?"
-Michael Kay, August 18, 2009

Monday, October 6, 2008

Rays look to eliminate Chicago's other team

Game 4 of the Tampa Bay Rays/Chicago White Sox is underway, and B.J. Upton has already put the Rays on top in the first inning. A Rays victory will put them in the ALCS.

I have already declared the Rays my team this October, so obviously I am very proud of them. I have a rooting interest in Evan Longoria, and they are generally a likable team (sans Jonny Gomes).

Oh, by the way, let's go Angels. The last thing I want to see this season is a Red Sox/Dodgers World Series. My brain would explode.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Angels suck.
I hope the Rays sweep the Red Sox.
I want to see Carlos Peña hit a grand slam off Papelbum.

Post a Comment